Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Talk back radio... Big mouths domain

I have got into the habit of listening to talk back radio - in particular sports talk back. It's great fun often but can largely be summed up as 'the domain of idiots with nothing to say, and no knowldege of what they are talking about...'
Last night while comming home from a meeting listening to a bunch of so called 'experts'talk about soceer. Needles to say I felt like calling them up and telling them what a bunch of idiots they were - I took the moral higher ground though and just switched it off, I resited, but it occured to me that isn't blogging the same thing -so called experts talking about stuff and (I include myself in this) often talking rubbish.
Maybe Blogging is for introverts and talk back is for extroverts...

No comments: