Friday, February 23, 2007

New (or should it be Now) Age fair in Nelson

This weekend the annual new age fair - opportunities, is happening in Nelson. While I won't be going (it costs $20 to get in) after visiting a few new age fairs and wondering where the Christians are I am pleased to see that one of our local churches has a group going in to offer healing prayer. Best thing is that a few of them are young people - please pray for them if you have space in your day.

Way back when I was in my early 20's I was quite heavily involved in the Church of Scientology, after being introduced through a girl firend who was into all things new age, so when ever Christians are willing to spend time with NA types I am well pleased, becuase it was only through a couple of kind, grace filled christians that I came to know the Lord.

God Bless the St Peter's crew - you are salt and light, and i hope the weekend is fulfilling

No comments: