Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Peace...

A few weeks back my supervisor suggested to me that she had a word for me, it was PEACE. The following Sunday, while listening to someone pray a cofessionla prayer at Church the words be at peace your sins are forgiven seemed to be accentuated. Regardless they really struck me.
What does all this mean, well for thsoe who know me and have read my blog occasionaly I think you may see that as you look into my inner world you will see a person who has struggled firstly with the wrongs I have done to people, but also with what God wants from me. I have for the past three year sor so been struggling to find God's will for my life, if such a thing is easy to find. Working in a job that I wonder whether I would not be better of handing over to soemone else.
Well in the middle of that turmoil I have found PEACE - or is it that God's peace has found me....