Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mission Shaped Church Seminar DVD available



In June, we hosted George Lings here in Nelson for a morning seminar on the Mission Shaped Church report - 2 years on.


I thought the seminar was great and gave me a lot to think about..


We recorded it and the Video's are available - they are in WMV format and if you would like a DVD with the three sessions on then just post a reply or email me at youth(at)nelsonanglican(dot)org(dot)nz.


We are asking for a small Koha (donation) to cover costs (P&P and the cost of the disk) for those who would like a copy.


Please feel free to pass the disks on - we want as many people as possible to get hold of this resource..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i read about that yesterday on nyt

Anonymous said...

i am hobby designer, possibly you like to publish some of my pictures? i think it would be great for your site :-)
totally admire your blog! write me a e-mail please in case you want to see my pics