Friday, February 10, 2006

Am I turning into a geek


One thing i have always prided myself on is that I am not a geek. But my behaviour of late makes me think that might be changing
evidence 1 - I sat through almost an hour long video of a Q and A session with Josh Wheldon - creater of Serenity, Firefly, Buffy etc....
evidence 2 - I own a copy of the firefly box set.
evidence 3 - I have developed an obsession with Lost, not only watching the TV series but contemplating buying the box set, and visiting soem of the many fan sites, reading the forums and comming together with some theories of what is actualy happening, beyond the "their dead and living in purgatory". in future posts I may put across some of my thoughts.
evidence 4 - I blog, which is kind a of a geeky thing to do.......
evidence 5 - see attached picture

So i have concluded i am either a geek or bored.....
comments on this behaviour would be appreciated.
on other not so geeky news i have jsut founf out that Nelson may not be hosting any of the new revamped Tasman rugby club games - how suck is that...

No comments: